- 7-8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (around 4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 cloves garlic minced or two teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning dried
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- Adobo seasoning, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare a 9-by-13″ baking dish (line with parchment paper, aluminum foil or coat with cooking spray).
- In a shallow bowl, combine olive oil and garlic.
- On a plate with a lip (or shallow dish), mix bread crumbs, parmesan, Italian seasoning, oregano and marjoram.
- Season thighs with Lawry’s and pepper.
- One by one, dip the thighs in oil and garlic mixture, then immediately dredge in bread crumb mixture until well coated.
- Place the chicken thighs in the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Adobo seasoning, if desired.
- Bake in a 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 165 degrees.
- Broil the thighs for two minutes to brown the cheese and crisp up the bread crumbs.
- Serve immediately.
The inspiration for these superb thighs can be found here.