- 3 pounds white potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and cut the potatoes into quarters or eighths, depending on the size of the potato.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Toss the potatoes in the bowl of oil and spices until coated.
- Spread the potatoes out into a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour until the potatoes are brown and crispy, stirring a few times during baking to ensure even browning.
- Remove from oven and add more seasoning to taste, if desired.
- Serve hot.