- 6-8 potatoes, unpeeled
- 4-6 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 small onion, diced (add more if you like onion)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped (optional)
- Boil the potatoes and eggs in a large stock pot for 10-12 minutes.
- Drain and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the mayo, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the onion (and bacon, if using).
- Peel and chop the potatoes and eggs and add to the cream mixture.
- Toss together until well blended.
- Refrigerate before serving.