- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 tablespoon hot Hungarian paprika
- 1/4 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Tabasco pr other hot sauce
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey with the remaining ingredients.
- Stir and knead the meat mixture well so all the seasonings are evenly distributed.
- Form the meat mixture into two, three or four equal size patties.
- Grill over medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. (These can also be cooked in a skillet on the stovetop)
- Serve on a bun or as is with your favorite condiments and sauces.