- 15 Little Debbie Swiss Rolls (will need two boxes)
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping
- Place the Swiss rolls in the freezer for about 5 minutes before starting.
- Slice each Swiss roll into eight pieces, reserving the chocolate pieces that fall off.
- In a spring form pan, line the pieces of Swiss rolls along the bottom and sides.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk and pudding mixes.
- When soft set, pour the pudding into the Swiss roll “crust.”
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Spread the whipped topping over the pudding.
- Sprinkle the chocolate pieces on top.
- Return to the refrigerator and chill for at least another two hours before slicing and serving.
The original recipe for this delicious pudding pie came from Taste of Home and can be found here.