- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 cans (11 ounces each) Mexi-corn, drained
- 1-1/2 cups grated cheese (I used pepper jack)
- 1 bell pepper (any color), diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bag (10.5 ounces) Chili Cheese Fritos corn chips, slightly crushed
- In a large bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream and chili powder.
- Add in the corn, cheese, bell pepper and onion, and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Scoop the salad into the serving vessel and top with Fritos.
The original recipe for this addictive corn salad can be found here.
One thought on “Chili Cheese Fritos Corn Salad”