- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 cans (11 ounces each) Mexi-corn, drained
- 1-1/2 cups grated cheese (I used pepper jack)
- 1 bell pepper (any color), diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bag (10.5 ounces) Chili Cheese Fritos corn chips, slightly crushed
- In a large bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream and chili powder.
- Add in the corn, cheese, bell pepper and onion, and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Scoop the salad into the serving vessel and top with Fritos.
The original recipe for this addictive corn salad can be found here.