- 1 can (12.5 ounces) chunk chicken breast, drained
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pizza sauce and toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a pizza pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken breast, egg, cheeses and seasonings, using a fork to help shred the chicken and mix everything together.
- Dump the chicken mixture onto the parchment lined pizza pan and spread into a large, thin circle.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove the crust from the oven and allow to cool slightly before adding the sauce, cheese and other desired toppings.
- Place the pizza back in the oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Cut into 6 triangles and serve.
This recipe was inspired by the one and only Jackie Hartlaub (@lowcarbstateofmind on TikTok and Instagram). Her video can be found here.