- 3 pounds fingerling potatoes, washed and halved lengthwise (don’t peel)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Adobo seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed 11-by-17-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil and seasonings.
- Add in the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Transfer the potatoes to the prepared baking sheet, cut side down.
- Bake the potatoes in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
- Flip the potatoes, and continue baking for another 20-30 minutes or until crisp and fork tender.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving alongside a steak or other protein.