- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 3-4 pounds total)
- 4 tablespoons (2 packets) ranch seasoning
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 jar (16 ounces) golden Greek peperoncini peppers, drained and sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a large baking dish.
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle the ranch seasoning evenly over the chicken breasts; flip them over to get both sides if you like.
- Sprinkle about 5 ounces of shredded cheese over the breasts.
- Evenly distribute the sliced peppers over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the peppers.
- Bake the chicken in the oven and bake for about 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the breasts reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve hot with your favorite sides.
I came across the original recipe for this delicious and easy chicken on TikTok; the video can be found here.