- 3 chicken breasts (about 3 pounds total), seasoned, cooked and shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 16 ounces penne (or other favorite) pasta, cooked and drained
- Italian blend shredded cheese, optional for garnish
- In a large skillet or pot, sauté the onions and garlic in oil over medium heat until tender.
- Pour in the bottle of parmesan garlic sauce and heavy whipping cream.
- Add the broth to the empty bottle of sauce, cover and shake, then add to the skillet.
- Drop in the cubed cream cheese, heating and stirring until melted and smooth.
- Add the cooked chicken to the mixture and cook until heated through.
- Serve hot over cooked pasta, topped with shredded Italian cheese, if desired.
This recipe was adapted for the stovetop from a viral Crock Pot recipe found on TikTok; one of the Crock Pot recipe videos can be found here.