- 1 box (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 cup (roughly half a 16-ounce bag) frozen peas and diced carrots
- 1 small onion, diced
- 6-8 strips bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Ranch dressing mix
- 2-1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 block (8 ounces) cheddar cheese, cubed
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- About 5 minutes into the boiling process, add the peas and carrots, and continue boiling until macaroni is done.
- Rinse the macaroni and vegetables in cold water, drain and repeat a couple times.
- In a large bowl, mix the onion, bacon, ranch dressing mix and mayonnaise until well-blended.
- Stir in the macaroni, peas and carrots and cheese.
- Mix well and refrigerate before serving.