- 1 bag (28 ounces) Potatoes O’Brien with onions and peppers, thawed
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheese (cheddar or pepper jack)
- 1 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups Corn Flakes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9-by-13″ baking dish with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream and cheese.
- Add in bacon and seasonings, and mix well.
- Stir in potatoes until they’re well coated with the cream mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle Corn Flakes evenly over the top of the mixture.
- Melt the butter and drizzle it over the Corn Flakes.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
The original recipe for these perfect potluck potatoes can be found here.