- 25-30 dill pickle chips
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1-1/2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Remove pickle chips from jar and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Pour flour in a small bowl.
- Whisk eggs, water, and hot sauce in another bowl.
- Mix breadcrumbs, Adobo and dill in a third bowl.
- Dredge pickles in the flour, dip in the egg mixture, and then into the breadcrumb mixture, pressing the crumbs to adhere.
- Line the air fryer basket with a piece of parchment paper (or spray pickles with non-stick cooking spray) and place pickle chips on top in a single layer.
- Air fry, in batches, at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Flip the pickles and cook another 5 minutes, or until browned and crispy, repeating the process with the remainder of the pickle chips.
- Remove pickles from air fryer basket and allow to cool for a couple minutes.
- Serve with ranch dressing or your favorite dip.
The original recipe for these air-fried delights can be found here.