- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, steam in bag
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare spinach according to microwave directions on package; carefully drain all juices.
- In a large skillet, sauté garlic and red pepper flakes in butter.
- Stir in spinach.
- Add cream cheese and mix until melted and well combined.
- Stir in parmesan and Italian cheeses, mixing until melted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot alongside your favorite main dish.