- 1 box (12 ounces) jumbo shells
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 packets (1 ounce each) Ranch dressing seasoning
- 1/3-1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot (depending on your heat tolerance)
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 3-1/2 cups seasoned, cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large stock pot, bring 4 quarts of salted water to a boil, and cook the shells to al dente.
- Drain the pasta and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, Ranch dressing seasoning and Frank’s RedHot until well blended.
- Fold in the chicken and 1 cup of shredded cheese until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the shells, and then place them in the prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve topped with Ranch dressing.
The original recipe for these spicy stuffed shells can be found here.