- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3-1/2 cup everything but the bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a 9-by-13-inch baking ban with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, onion and garlic, mixing until well combined.
- Cut a slit horizontally in each chicken breast to create a pocket for the filling.
- Stuff each chicken breast with one quarter of the filling; secure the chicken breasts closed with a toothpick if needed.
- Spread the everything but the bagel seasoning onto a large plate.
- Roll the chicken in the everything but the bagel seasoning, coating all sides.
- Place the chicken breasts in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes (depending on size/thickness of chicken breasts), until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
The original recipe for these tasty stuffed chicken breasts can be found here.