- 2 bunches fresh asparagus
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons ranch seasoning powder
- 1 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Chop the asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, ranch and Adobo seasonings and pepper.
- Add in the asparagus pieces and toss to coat.
- Pour the coated asparagus into the prepared baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes, stirring about half way through.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, cook the chopped bacon until crisp, then remove to a plate covered with paper towels to drain.
- Remove the pan of asparagus from the oven and stir in the chopped bacon.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top of the asparagus and return to the oven to cook for about 10 more minutes or until asparagus is fork tender.
- Serve hot alongside your favorite main dish.
The inspiration for this amazing asparagus recipe can be found here.