- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (roughly 12 full graham cracker pieces)
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate or white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking pad.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar.
- Add the vanilla and egg to the butter and sugar mixture, and beat until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda and salt, and stir until evenly blended.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop balls of dough, about 2 tablespoons each, onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are set.
- Remove the pan from the oven. The cookies will look slightly underdone, but will continue cooking on the baking sheet as they cool.
- After about 5 minutes, transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
The original recipe for these incredible cookies can be found here.