- 1 pound raw jumbo shrimp, thawed, peeled and deveined (leave tail on)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup seasoned Panko crumbs
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Place the flour in shallow dish.
- Lightly beat eggs in a second shallow dish.
- Stir together coconut and panko in a third shallow dish.
- Holding each shrimp by the tail, dredge in flour mixture, then dip in egg, followed by the coconut mixture, pressing to adhere.
- Place the coated shrimp on a plate, and repeat with the remaining pieces of shrimp.
- Place the shrimp on a piece of parchment paper inside the air fryer basket and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Carefully, turn the shrimp over and continue cooking until golden, about 4 more minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining pieces of shrimp until it’s all cooked.
- Serve hot with cocktail sauce.