- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Adobo seasoning
- Pepper, to taste
- Prepare a steamer basket inside a large pot filled partially with water (below the steamer basket).
- Cut the cauliflower into florets of roughly the same size and place them into the steamer basket.
- Over high heat, steam the cauliflower for about 10 minutes, or until the florets are fork tender.
- Drain the water and return the cauliflower florets to the empty pot.
- Add in the butter, cover the pot and allow it to melt slightly.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mash with a potato masher. For more of a whipped texture, use an immersion blender after the initial mashing.
- Serve hot alongside your favorite main dish.