- 1 package regular Oreos
- 1 package (16.3 ounce, 8 count) Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Separate the biscuits, and lay them, one by one, onto a piece of wax paper.
- Place another piece of wax paper over the biscuit.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten out the biscuit.
- Place two Oreo cookies, stacked, in the center of the flattened biscuit.
- Fold the biscuit around the cookies, pinching the edges closed.
- Repeat the process with as many biscuit-covered cookies as you’d like to prepare (save remaining biscuit dough in an air tight container in the fridge for later use).
- Place the biscuit-covered cookies, seam side down, on a parchment sheet in the air fryer basket, and cook at 375 degrees for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Turn each one over and cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.