- 1 package (10 to 16 ounces) vegetable potstickers
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small bell peppers, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1-1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Prepare potstickers according to package directions, then set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Add in the bell peppers, broccoli and carrots, and sauté until tender, about 6-7 minutes.
- Stir in the ginger and garlic and continue cooking another minute.
- In a small bowl or glass measuring cup, whisk together the sriracha sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and rice vinegar.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the skillet with the vegetables, stir and bring to a simmer.
- Once the sauce has reduced down slightly, add the potstickers into the skillet and toss with vegetables.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds, if desired, and serve.
The original recipe for this tasty meatless meal can be found here.