- 28 golden Oreos, divided
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4-1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9-by-9-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Place 18 Oreo cookies in the bowl of a food processor, and process of low until the cookies reach a crumb consistency.
- Drizzle the melted butter into the food processor and pulse until the crumbs are coated.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of your prepared baking pan, and bake for about 7 minutes,
- Remove the crust from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the Oreo crust and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the cheesecake is just slightly jiggly.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Break up the remaining Oreos into small chunks.
- Sprinkle the broken Oreos and white chocolate chips over the top and press gently into the cheesecake.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool completely, then place in the freezer for at least one hour, or in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours until set.
- Cut the cheesecake into squares and serve.
- Store the leftover cheesecake bars in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.
The original recipe for these to-die-for cheesecake bars can be found here.