- 1 pound boneless pork chops (2-4 chops, depending on size and thickness)
- 1 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Season pork chops with Adobo and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sear pork chops on both sides (about 5 minutes each side) until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer chops to a plate and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add butter to skillet, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Stir in the honey, broth and rice vinegar, then increase the heat to medium high.
- Cook the sauce, stirring occasionally, until it reduces down and thickens slightly.
- Add the chops back into the skillet, baste with the sauce and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve hot, topped with additional sauce from the skillet.
The original recipe for these savory pork chops can be found here.