- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) ranch seasoning mix
- 1 jar (8 ounces) dill relish
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup seasoned Panko crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch seasoning mix until well mixed.
- Stir in the relish and garlic, then set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add in the Panko crumbs and toast, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- Stir the toasted Panko crumbs into the dip until well blended.
- Serve the dip immediately with chips or pretzels.
- Store dip in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.