- 1 package (2 sheets) puff pastry
- 5-6 tablespoons peanut butter or other nut butter
- 5-6 tablespoons jelly or jam of your choice
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Unwrap puff pastry and cut both sheets into 5 or 6 equal pieces, depending on your technique (I used an Uncrustables cutter, so I could only make 5 from each sheet), and set half of them aside.
- Scoop at least 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (more depending on the size of your cutout) into the center of one of the cut pastry puff pieces, then repeat with the rest of the first half of your cutouts. Do not get too close to the edges!
- Scoop at least 1 tablespoon of jelly or jam on top of the peanut butter (same rules apply as above).
- One by one, place the puff pastry pieces you had set aside over the peanut butter and jelly filling and press the edges down slightly.
- Using a fork (or the inner piece of the Uncrustables cutter) seal the edges of the pastries.
- Brush the tops of each of the PB & J puffs with egg wash.
- Place the PB & J puffs into the fryer basket and air fry at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown, flipping half way through (brush the bottoms with egg after flipping, if desired).
- Remove the puffs from air fryer and allow to cool slightly (the jelly is like lava right out of the air fryer) before serving.