- 16 ounces baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, toss the baby carrots with the remaining ingredients until well coated.
- Spread the coated carrots onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the carrots for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Add more ranch seasoning after stirring if desired.
- Remove the carrots from the oven and serve hot alongside your favorite main dish.