- 4 large portobello mushroom caps
- 5 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Adobo seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Clean the tops of the mushrooms by wiping them with a damp paper towel.
- Carefully remove the stems and innards of the mushrooms and place them, top down, on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, chopped spinach and garlic, and mix very well.
- Season the mixture with Adobo, black pepper and garlic salt, and stir until well mixed.
- Scoop the mixture into the mushroom caps and gently press down until it fills the entire opening.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each filled mushroom cap.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
The inspiration for these stuffed mushrooms came from Jackie Hartlaub, aka @lowcarbstateofmind on TikTok and Instagram.