- 1.5 pounds ground pork
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon spicy barbecue sauce of your choice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, combine all the loaf ingredients, and knead well with your hands until everything is well combined.
- Transfer the loaf ingredients to the prepared baking pan and mold it into a slightly domed loaf.
- In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients, stirring until well combined.
- Spoon the glaze over the loaf and spread it evenly over the top with the back of a spoon or using a rubber scraper.
- Bake the loaf in the preheated oven until the glaze is browned and the interior temperature reaches 165 degrees (usually about 60 to 75 minutes depending on the oven).
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the loaf to stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Slice and serve hot with your favorite sides.