- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 10 strips bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 box (16 ounces) fettuccine, cooked al dente
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and ranch seasoning and mix well.
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp.
- Add the onion to the skillet with the bacon and sauté until tender.
- Remove the bacon and onion with a slotted spoon and add it to the soup and sour cream mixture. Stir until combined.
- Drain all but about 1-1/2 tablespoons of bacon grease from the skillet.
- Add the chicken to the reserved bacon grease and cook on medium heat until it is cooked through.
- Pour the bacon, onion and cream mixture into skillet with the chicken and stir until combined.
- Cook on medium-low heat until heated through.
- Serve over fettuccine and garnish with parsley, if desired.