- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, sliced and cut into chunks
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12-inch pizza pan with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and powdered sugar.
- Cut in the butter until crumbly.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Press the crust mixture onto the ungreased pizza pan, spreading it to the edges.
- Bake the crust for 12-14 minutes or until it is set and the edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust, leaving about a 1/4-inch of the crust showing at the edge.
- Return the pizza pan to the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes longer or until the cream cheese layer is set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Combine the glaze ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- While waiting for the glaze to cool, arrange the fruit on top of cooled cream cheese layer.
- Brush the glaze over fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Slice the fruit pizza and serve.