- 1 can (8 ounces) crescent rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup everything bagel seasoning, more if you like
- Preheat air fryer (or oven) to 350 degrees.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and pinch together any perforations.
- Using a butter knife or spoon, spread the cream cheese evenly over the crescent roll dough.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning (as much as your heart desires) over the cream cheese.
- Lay the dough horizontally (with the longest points running right to left) and cut the dough vertically into 10 equal strips.
- Roll each strip up snuggly.
- Lay the pinwheels in the air fryer basket (or on an un-greased cookie sheet if using the oven).
- Bake in the air fryer for about 7-8 minutes (flipping half way through), or until the crescent dough is nicely browned. If using the oven, bake according to the crescent roll package directions.
- Remove from the air fryer, allow to cool slightly, and enjoy.
The inspiration for these amazing everything bagel bites came from @kelseysfoodreviews on TikTok.