- 1-3/4 cups (about 12 full sheets) graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3 large eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground gloves
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 blocks (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare 24 regular sized silicone muffin cups (or line the same number of muffin tins with cupcake liners)
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar and melted butter, mixing until well combined.
- Divide the crumb mixture evenly among the prepared muffin cups, and press down firmly.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin puree, 1/2 cup brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt and mix well.
- In another medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, and vanilla, and blend using an electric hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pumpkin mixture, stirring until well combined and smooth.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup of filling into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the centers of the cheesecakes are set.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cheesecakes to cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate, covered, for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy.
The original recipe for these tasty pumpkin treats can be found here.