- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7.5 ounces) Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 tub (4 ounces) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup (plus 2 tablespoons) mini chocolate chips
- Animal or graham crackers (for dipping)
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, Marshmallow Fluff and brown sugar, mixing well.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Add 1 cup of mini chocolate chips and stir until everything is well-combined.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
- Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips on top of the dip just before serving.
- Serve with animal or graham crackers; broken pieces of waffle or sugar cones, fresh fruit and pretzels work well also.
There are many versions of this recipe all over social media, but the one I followed to make this dip can be found here.