- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 3 stalks celery, finely diced
- 3/4 cups sour cream
- 1-1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces salad shrimp, thawed
- 8 ounces refrigerated imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 8 ounces refrigerated imitation lobster meat, chopped
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Transfer the salad to a container with a lid and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
- Serve as is with garlic toast or on top of a salad; seafood salad can also be consumed as a dip, served with crackers.