- 1 cup rice (regular, not Minute)
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) broccoli cheese soup
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of broccoli soup
- 1-1/4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the rice, soups and broth to a 2.5-quart casserole dish, and stir until well combined.
- Place the stick of butter on top.
- Cover the casserole dish with foil and place the lid on top if you have one.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir.
- Recover the casserole dish, return it to the oven and bake for another 45 to 60 minutes, or until the rice is cooked.
- Allow the rice to cool slightly, then fluff with a fork.
- Serve alongside your favorite main dish or enjoy as a Meatless Monday option.
My inspiration for this tasty side dish comes from @aquickspoonful on TikTok. Her video can be found here.