- 3 pounds (about 5-6 pieces) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Adobo seaoning
- 1 tablespoon garden vegetable seasoning
- 1 container (12 ounces) French onion dip
- 1-1/2 cups shredded monterey Jack cheese
- 1 container (7 ounces) crispy fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with oil.
- Season the chicken breasts on both sides with black pepper, Adobo and garden vegetable seasoning.
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Spread the French onion dip evenly over top of the chicken, making sure each of them is covered.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the dip.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the crispy fried onions over the top.
- Return the baking dish to the oven and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve hot alongside a salad or other favorite side.
This recipe was inspired by several viral videos on TikTok. One of them, posted by @rattchelmama, can be found here.