- 2-1/2 cups seasoned, cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Ranch seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients (only 1/2 cup of cheese) to a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a small cast iron skillet, 1-quart baking dish or other similar oven-safe vessel.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until it is bubbly and the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with pita chips, vegetables or crackers.