- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and line a large rimmed baking pan with parchment paper or a silicone pad.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper and stir until the all of the Brussels sprouts are coated.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts onto the prepared baking dish in a single layer.
- Bake the Brussels sprouts in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or until browned and crispy, stirring at least once during baking.