- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 1 package (5.2 ounces) Boursin cheese, any flavor
- 2-3 teaspoons garlic and herb seasoning, to taste
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain the pasta, reserving about 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- In a large skillet (or in the same pot used to boil pasta), combine the cooked pasta with the Boursin cheese and reserved pasta water.
- Stir and cook the mixture over low heat until the cheese is melted and the mixture is creamy.
- Add in the garlic and herb seasoning and stir until well combined.
- Serve hot alongside your favorite protein and steamed vegetables.