- 1 package (14 ounces) lo mein noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Green onions, for garnish
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium-high.
- Sauté the garlic and ginger in the oil for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the soy sauce and sesame seeds and cook for about a minute.
- Stir in the prepared lo mein noodles and toss to coat.
- Cook the mixture for about 5 minutes until the noodles are heated through.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add the sesame oil, tossing to coat.
- Portion the noodles into dishes or onto plates and top with green onions.
- Serve alongside potstickers, egg rolls or beef teriyaki, or enjoy as is.
The original recipe for these tasty noodles can be found here.