- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dill relish
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 pound ham steak, diced
- 1/3 cup diced red/purple onion (about 1/4 of a large onion)
- 1/3 cup diced bell pepper, any color (about half a pepper)
- 1/2 teaspoon umami seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, relish and mustard together.
- Add in the ham, onion, bell pepper and seasonings, and stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve over salad greens or prepare as a wrap or sandwich on bread, buns, croissants or other sandwich vessel.