- 1 block (8 ounces) of cream cheese, softened
- 1 block (8 ounces) white extra sharp cheddar, grated
- 3/4 cup green onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning, divided
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce and 1.5 tablespoons of everything seasoning in a large bowl.
- Form the mixture into a ball.
- Pour the remaining everything seasoning onto a plate.
- Roll the cheese ball in the seasoning until it’s coated.
- Wrap the ball in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with a cheese knife and your favorite crackers.
The original recipe for this cheese ball can be found here.