- 12 extra large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup dill relish
- 2 teaspoons bread & butter pickle juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- paprika for garnish
- Boil eggs and place in an ice bath to cool (also stops the cooking process).
- Peel and rinse eggs to get all the shell bits off.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, placing the yolks in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork.
- Stir in the mayo, mustard, relish, pickle juice, salt and pepper.
- Scoop the filling in a piping bag (or plastic sandwich bag with corner cut off).
- Pipe the filling into the egg whites.
- Chill eggs for at least an hour.
- Sprinkle eggs with paprika and serve.
The original inspiration for this recipe can be found here.