- 3 cups original Bisquick mix
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean hot pork sausage
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram or thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line two small baking sheets with nonstick aluminum foil (or regular foil coated with nonstick spray).
- In a large bowl, combine Bisquick and cheeses.
- Add in sausage, milk and herbs.
- Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place the balls on the prepared pans, at least a half-inch apart (they will expand when cooking).
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned.
- Remove from pans and serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce (sweet Thai chili sauce, Chick-fil-A sauce, ranch dressing, BBQ sauce are all great!)
The original recipe for these delicious balls can be found here.