- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 bag (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, ground mustard, celery salt and Italian dressing, mixing until smooth.
- Add in the onions and coleslaw mix and stir until well combined.
- Season the coleslaw with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Refrigerate coleslaw for at least two to three hours before.
- Serve alongside your favorite holiday meal or barbecued feast.