- 1 pound Jimmy Dean ground pork sausage
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger (or 1 teaspoon ground ginger)
- 1 bag (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wonton strips to garnish
- Soy sauce
- In a large skillet, brown the pork.
- Add in the onion, garlic and ginger and mix well.
- Spread the coleslaw mix over top of the meat.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and allow to cook over medium heat until the coleslaw mix is wilted (about 5-7 minutes)
- Remove the lid and stir until everything is well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Spoon into bowls, sprinkle with wonton strips and serve with soy sauce.