- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line two baking sheets with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, bacon, parmesan cheese, onion and milk.
- Fold in bacon.
- Separate each can of crescent dough into 8 triangles and then cut each triangle lengthwise in half.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto dough triangles, adding about 1-1/2 teaspoons to each.
- Roll up the cresents, starting at short side of triangle.
- Place, point sides down, on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
The original recipe for these crowd-pleasing appetizers can be found here.