- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese (any kind)
- Preheat a mini waffle maker.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl or glass measuring cup (to make pouring easier).
- When waffle maker reaches temperature, open the lid and spread about 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese on the bottom of the griddle.
- Pour about 1/4 of the beaten eggs over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with another teaspoon of cheese and close the lid.
- Cook the waffle until the steam diminishes, the light goes off (depending on your waffle maker) or the chaffle is nicely browned.
- Remove chaffle and place on a plate to cool, and repeat with the rest of the remaining ingredients (will make about 4 chaffles).
- Eat as is, or use the chaffles to build your favorite sandwich.