- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled (omit if desired)
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen peas
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and bacon (if using).
- Add in the onion, celery, peanuts and peas (while still frozen) and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The original recipe for this surprisingly satisfying salad can be found here.